Gleice Mere serves corporate clients with news writing services; research, writing texts, and structuring content in book publishing, magazines, annual reports and the like.
She also produces and edits photos for architecture publications, journalism, the corporate sector in general, custom products for companies/individuals as creates and edits texts and images for business or cultural publications.
• 1972 – Born in 1972, Brasília - Brazil
• 1989 - 1994 - Bachelor of Journalism at the University of Brasilia.
Acting as a photographer, and freelance writer in Brazil with customer's service in Brazil and Germany. Founder of the company "Imago Edições e Imagens" that networks with Brazilian and foreign professionals. Publications in different countries. Development of books and magazines for cultural and corporate sectors.
Foreign languages: German, English, French, Spanish.
• 2004 - Hart life - land work in Brazil, Industrial Museum in Oberhausen, Germany
• 2006 – Participation at the "Copa da Cultura", in Germany, with exhibition of photographs of the project Generation Brasilia, under the title: "Brasilia Stories". Exhibition at the gallery Verdi (Berlin) and the cultural space "Das Kulturhaus 73" (Hamburg).
PHOTOGRAPHS IN COLLECTIONS
• Collection of the Ethnographic Museum of Werl, Werl – Germany;
© 2015 - Gleice Mere - Issues and Images. All rights reserved.